The San Fernando Valley
About The San Fernando Valley
My Congressional District is the first interactive tool geared exclusively toward finding basic demographic and economic statistics for every congressional district in the U.S. This Web app uses the latest annual statistics from the American Community Survey, providing the most detailed portrait of America's towns and neighborhoods. The results are used by everyone from town and city planners to retailers and homebuilders.
The survey, conducted by the Federal Census, is the only source of local estimates for most of the 40 topics it covers, such as education, occupation, language, ancestry and housing costs for even the smallest communities.
Below, you will find a list of resources around the San Fernando Valley to help learn more about the people and places of the 29th Congressional District, as well as an Interactive Map that shows the district, as well as the surrounding areas.
Rep. Cárdenas is honored to serve the residents of the 29th Congressional District of California. If you are looking for his District Office contact information, you can view the Offices page. If you would like to email Rep. Cárdenas, you can send him a message using the form on his contact page.
|Local Government||Local Landmarks||Community Organizations|
- The State of California Home Page
- City of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Online
- Covered California (health insurance signup)
- California Department of Transportation
- Los Angeles Department of Transportation (offers info on public transit in City of LA)
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Arleta Neighborhood Council
- Chatsworth Neighborhood Council
- Department of Neighborhood Empowerment
- Los Angeles Citywide Alliance of Neighborhood Councils
- North Hollywood North East Neighborhood Council
- North Hollywood West Neighborhood Council
- Panorama City Neighborhood Council
- Sylmar Neighborhood Council
- Van Nuys Neighborhood Council
- Angeles National Forest (United States Forest Service)
- Santa Monica Mountains (National Park Service)
- Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area
- Santa Monica Mountains Conservancy
- Sepulveda Basin
- Tujunga Watershed Council & Stakeholders