One of the most important things our office can do is assist businesses in the 29th Congressional District. We provide information about the various federal agencies that assist small business and entrepreneurial development, business regulations, financing, government contracting, minority-owned business programs, strategic assistance, export assistance, and overseas investment opportunities. Our office also can provide information on how to sell to the federal government, and we will work on your behalf to request timely action on your proposals to the government, or to ensure that they receive full consideration. Please contact us at 818-221-3718 to request additional information.
Small Business Resources
- Browse small business assistance resources on BusinessUSA, by state
- IRS Tax information for Small Businesses and the Self-Employed
- Business Opportunities with the Federal Government
- Consumer Protection
- Grants and Federal Domestic Assistance
- Small Business Administration
- Small Business Information
- U.S. Government export portal
- U.S. Government Central Contractor Registration
- Additional Resources - including disaster preparedness, identity theft, and unclaimed property
Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.