Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

Congressman Tony Cardenas

Representing the 29th District of California


Passport Applications

We may be able to help you expedite your passport application in an emergency, report lost passports, and monitor overseas travel restrictions. Call my Washington D.C. office for more information: (202) 225-6131.


The following information is for immigrants. Please contact my office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.