MEDIA ADVISORY: Cárdenas to Hold Coronavirus Telephone Town Hall
SAN FERNANDO VALLEY – On Monday, April 13th, Congressman Tony Cárdenas (CA-29) will hold a COVID-19 telephone town hall meeting. Cárdenas will be joined by healthcare professionals, employment attorneys, and representatives from the Small Business Administration to discuss the coronavirus response CARES Act and the COVID-19 pandemic.
MONDAY, APRIL 13
WHAT: Coronavirus Telephone Town Hall
- Congressman Tony Cárdenas
- Victor Parker – District Director of the Small Business Administration’s Los Angeles District Office
- Dr. Mark Dumais – fellow of the American College of Physicians and board-certified in internal medicine
- George Warner – Attorney with the Wage Protection Program at Legal Aid at Work
- Jenna Gerry – Senior Staff Attorney in Legal Aid at Work’s Work & Family program
WHEN: Monday, April 13th, 2020 at 7PM PST
WHERE: 877-229-8493 PIN = 112031
RSVP: For members of the press, please RSVP by emailing email@example.com.