Congressional App Challenge
Submissions for the Congressional App Challenge are now open!
The Congressional App Challenge is a competition designed to teach students how to code, either individually or in a group setting, and inspire them to pursue careers in computer science. The competition is a nationwide challenge that allows middle and high school students from across the country to compete by creating a unique app on a platform of their choice.
The Congressional App Challenge is open to all middle and high school students who live in and all those who attend middle or high school in California's 29th Congressional District. Students may work individually or in teams of up to four. All entries must be original in concept, design and execution using any platform of their choosing.
The deadline to submit your app online is November 1, 2022. Call our office at (818) 221-3718 if you have any questions.
Here's How to Participate:
- Register → CongressionalAppChallenge.us
- Think of an App You'd like to Create
- Do you want to create a game? Do you want to create an app to solve a problem? There is no limit to what you can create.
- What will your app look like? What does it need to accomplish?
- You can work on your own, or as part of a team of up to four students.
- Submit your app anytime before November 1st. Winners will be annouced in December.
- This challenge is open to middle and high school students
- Students must either attend school or reside in CA-29
- To register please go to: CongressionalAppChallenge.us
- Students must submit their app by November 1, 2021.
- Contact my office.